“The liberal Warren Court (1953-1969) may have envisioned attaining freedom from religion by the removal of prayer and the Bible from public education in their Engel v. Vitale (1962) and Abington School District v. Schempp (1963) decisions. What they really brought about, however, was not neutrality toward religion, but “a religion of secularism.”
Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart 1958 to 1981
The distasteful fruits of the Edenic Apple of secularism have been evident for decades in America. But when the secular crowd comes face-to-face with the product of their foolishness, they will resort to anything – other than the truth – to avoid admitting the obvious.
Gary Bauer in his End of Day Commentary, noting the media and democrat candidate’s immediate blame of President Trump, pointed out their hypocrisy.
About the Dayton killer:
- He was a registered Democrat, an ardent socialist and Satanist. But no one is blaming the Democratic National Committee or socialists for the Dayton murders.
- He had a history of supporting Antifa. He called the man who was killed when he attempted to firebomb the Washington state ICE facility, a “martyr,” and retweeted comments mocking Antifa’s vicious attack on journalist Andy Ngo. But no one is blaming Antifa for the Dayton murders.
About the El Paso killer:
- He expressed an animus toward both political parties and corporate America. But no one is blaming the anti-business rhetoric of the left for his attack.
- He was a proponent of population control. But no one is blaming Planned Parenthood for his attack.
- He expressed alarm at climate change, farming and oil drilling. But no one is blaming the environmental movement for his attack.
Bauer went on to say:
“All of this information is just as relevant as anything else that the “mainstream media” have reported. But they’re not reporting it because it would put the left in an awkward position and undermine the anti-conservative narrative the fake news media are spinning.”
And why are they ‘spinning’ it?
Not just because they hate Donald Trump, but for deeper reasons.
For decades, even before the Warren Court, the anti Christian crowd that hates America’s Christian heritage, have been insistent that any discussion of Washington’s “eternal rules of order and right” in our schools, and the development of public policy, was a violation of the Separation of Church and State. And now, with the events of El Paso, Dayton, and mass murders over the last several decades, they do not want to admit their secular philosophy of education, government, and social policy, without God, is destroying America and Americans. Blaming Donald Trump and advocating a national discussion about mental health and guns are only foils to avoid facing the obvious, which would do them in as a credible fountain of political wisdom.
Bauer later tweeted. . . the ‘obvious’:
“Why mass shootings? Simple. No God in schools or hearts. Erosion of faith. No fear of hell. Broken families. Absent Fathers. Culture of death/a million abortions a year. Growing nihilism. Mental health crisis. Drugs.”
All of which characterize the obsequious secular democrats who are running for President, their comrades in Congress, and their subservient sycophants in the left wing media.
May God help us turn them all out of office in 2020.
“For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God.”
II Corinthians 10:4-5
Restore America is a 501(c)(3) non-profit Christian ministry supported solely by the contributions of our readers and a small number of churches. Donations are tax deductible for federal income tax purposes and can be made online, or by mail.
P.O. Box 2225
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035