Below are three facts as evidence the ACLU and the radical left are ready to go to war in 2017 to defend, and further their gains under Barack Obama, thwart the Republican Agenda, and further erode the Christian influence in America.
Christians and Christianity are the single greatest impediment to the left’s radical goals, and the destruction of our religious liberties is in their crosshairs.
The three facts:
- “Planned Parenthood received 200,000 new individual donations in the days after the election.
- The radical Sierra Club picked up 11,000 new monthly donors in November — nine times as many as its previous best month.
- The ACLU had a record haul of more than $7 million last month it’s biggest fundraising surge in the group’s history.”
Here’s More On The ACLU
- The ACLU has assets of over $720 Million and a virtual “army” of lawyers they use to attack our religious freedoms.
- Their attacks and legal threats to stop Commencement prayers, coaches praying with and for their players, Christian Clubs on Campus, to threats of legal action against school boards, and Christian teachers that choose to ignore their demands, are well documented, but the surging number of attacks is not, thanks to a complicit media and liberal judges.
- Their intentional and relentless misreading of the First Amendment reaches even into our classrooms with teachers deceived by their arguments.
- In addition, they attack and threaten lawsuits against Ten Commandment displays and Cross monuments for our fallen veterans, Christmas displays, and prayer in any government related venue such as school board, city council, and county commissioner meetings.
- And don’t forget legal threats on using the word “Christmas” and Christmas hymns, songs or crosses. They might “offend” someone.
- The latest attacks on our religious liberty are directed toward Christian business owners who for reasons of conscience, do not want to participate in homosexual weddings, and school districts who refuse to allow so called “gender confused” students to use bath, shower, and locker rooms of the opposite sex.
According to Alan Sears, President and CEO of Alliance Defending Freedom,
“The threat to people of faith may have never been greater,” citing Churches in Iowa facing “severe penalties” by the Iowa Civil Rights Commission if they “refuse to open their shower facilities and restrooms to members of the opposite sex” or say anything from the pulpit that might “make a person of any gender identity feel unwelcome.”
If they prevail, and even if they do not, be advised, their agenda for you, your pastor, your school board, and your children will be on your doorstep soon.