Dear Supporters of the Restore America Vision,
In my initial email to you , I quoted several very telling facts George Barna shared recently with state legislators. Bottom line, there are roughly 50 million American Christians who are asking for the kind of help Restore America can provide.
Properly funded, Restore America, can provide the education, equipping, and encouragement they need, to win the critical political battles Americans are facing.
I also listed the principles we must employ to make this a reality.
They are listed below:
Principle #1: Think globally, Act locally.
Principle #2: Collaborate
Principle #3: Create
Principle #4: Prioritize
Principle #5: Strategize, Organize, and Mobilize
Principle #6: Stay Philosophically Pure
Principle #7: Lead
In Part One of this series I addressed Principles #1 and 2, closing with the Development of Community Action Teams (CATs), The Institute For Biblical Citizenship, and the use of state-of-the-art technology.
Principle #3: Create
As the ministry pours itself into the creation of Community Action Teams, (CATs) the necessity of launching The Institute for Biblical Citizenship will become increasingly important.
There must be a central hub for CATs to access 24/7/365 for education and training purposes. This will be done in phases as finances allow. The first phase is a simple upgrade and update to our current website. Discussions are already taking place and we should see minor tweaks and updates to our website very soon.
Phase two will be a much more comprehensive educational tool and redevelopment that will allow us to expand our current site with the content provided in The Institute (TIFBC), as well as additional links to multiple ministry partners.
We expect to include e-commerce capability for the sales and marketing of Restore America products and services, as well as providing access to the products and services of our ministry partners.
Principle #4: Prioritize
Our top priorities include:
A. Financial Development
We’re about to go from being a $50,000/year ministry to a $1.2 million/year ministry. More on this later.
A anonymous Donor has already pledged a $25,000 Matching Grant to commence the “As One Man” Project. Combining our two mailing lists, we hope to match this Grant by July 21st.
B. Leadership Development
None of the above happens without the development of Godly leaders, including plans for succession in 5-10 years if the LORD tarries. If our LORD doesn’t return in our lifetimes, we need to pass the baton to a well-prepared next generation of leaders. That process begins now.
There will likely never be a lack of political/governmental, and cultural issues facing us. Clearly, we cannot tackle them all. But we will focus on those issues that support or denigrate:
1. Our nation’s heritage as the only nation in the history of the world that was intentionally founded to honor God and spread the gospel of Jesus Christ.
2. The right of all American Citizens to be free from any form of local, state or federal government deception, tyranny, and oppression; to pursue life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness in peace, safety, and security as a nation “Under God”.
3. The responsibility of our elected local, state, and federal officials, to respect the U. S. Constitution, the rule of law, and our rights of assembly, speech, religious liberty, and personal/national self defense, and to ensure fair and reliable elections.
(We do not support passage of H.R.1 which will destroy our voting system and establish one Party control of all future elections.)
4. The Christian family unit as the basic building block for a Godly society, which includes a biological father and a biological mother leading and guiding their children’s spiritual life, moral understanding, and education.
(We are opposed to H.R. 5 for the reasons found in this link.)
5. The Rights and Responsibilities of Parents in the education of their children, without government interference.
6. The Responsibility of local school boards to ensure K-12 educators are required to teach our children to read, write, compute, think analytically, and understand their citizenship duties under the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and the rule of law; avoiding revisionist history, and expressing personal political opinions.
I will cover Principles #5 and 6 in the third Part of this 4 Part Series “Update”. Coming Soon. Watch for it!
“Resistance to tyranny becomes the Christian and social duty of each individual…
Continue steadfast and, with a proper sense of your dependence on God,
nobly defend those rights which heaven gave, and no man ought to take from us.”
Signer of the Declaration of Independence and Governor of Massachusetts
P.O. Box 2225
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035